Each patient under our care is guaranteed courteous and professional treatment. We respect the personal wishes and dignity of each individual and his or her family, irrespective of medical condition, socioeconomic class, or cultural background.
Physicians Often Order Home Health Care Services For:
- Patients that have been discharged from an hospital after surgical procedure or other health related problems
- Patients who require additional instruction on how to care for themselves and promote the healing process
- Patients that require physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy or the services of medical social worker
- Patients to remain independent and recover in greater comfort with the support of family and friends
- Nutritional Counseling
- Pain Management
- Patients concerned with the increasing costs of in-patient care
Our services are available to individuals and families who meet certain eligibility requirements. Our payment options are Medicare, Medicaid, Insurance and Private Pay.
One of the benefits of Home Health Care is to prevent clients from staying longer in hospitals and spend more time with their families at home without treatment interruption. At the Potter's Healthcare Services, we are committed to the welfare of our clients. With our dedicated and hardworking staff, we are committed to putting smiles on the faces of our clients.